Free Bankruptcy Analysis for Washington D.C. and Maryland Residents
Would like to speak with a Maryland or Washington DC bankruptcy lawyer?, call 301-805-5892 (Maryland residents) or 202-327-5475 (DC residents) at the Adams Law Office, LLC. You will need to provide answers to the following questions:
- Have you filed for bankruptcy in the last 8 years?
- Are you married? Will you be filing an individual bankruptcy or with a spouse?
- What is the estimated amount of your debt?
- What form is that debt in (e.g., credit cards, tax bills, student loans, etc.)?
- Is there a codebtor on your debts?
- What assets do you have other than household goods; do you own a home/car?
- What is the estimated value of your asset(s)?
- How much equity do you have in your asset(s)?
- Have you made any cash advances for $825 or more in the last 70 days?
- Have you made any purchases of $550 or more in the last 90 days?
- What is your annual income?
Based on your responses to the questions listed above, an attorney will be able to provide you with an analysis of your financial position, and we will help you determine whether you qualify for bankruptcy and for which type. We will also describe the bankruptcy process, and the differences in types of bankruptcy. Please contact our Maryland bankruptcy attorney now to set up a consultation.